Saturday, September 18, 2010

Its about time!

Thanks to Adam's Uncle Rick I have decided that it was time to get a family blog started to keep everyone up to date with Adam and his girls!

Lucy will be 4 weeks on Tuesday! She is a very easy baby! Sophia probably was too, but being new parents at the time, we had no idea what we were doing. Thanks Sophia for training us in!

Sophia starts Sunday School tomorrow! We had her orientation today and I had to hold back tears a few times! I am so excited for her to learn more about Jesus and how much He loves her! She was not that excited about Sunday School so hopefully tomorrow goes well.

I am just learning how to be a blogger so give me time with posting pictures. Lucy is going to wake up soon and Sophia is getting hungry so I better get my girls fed so they stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment